We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postal codes
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other
- information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided (if applicable)
- The credit card information which you provide to complete any transaction will be solely used for that particular reason only
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.